Comcast, NCTV survey
April 13, 2005
I found it impossible to answer a question in your survey regarding Comcast and NCTV. I am and have been for some time a Comcast customer. I pay for that service. And I understand the community responsibility cable companies must meet as part of their contracts. So do I want to pay for NCTV? Yes, but only as a member of NCTV. I’m already paying for Comcast. I think you’ll find that accounts for many of the “No” answers.
While Comcast drags its heels coming to an agreement with our public representatives, it’s spending millions on advertising.
One often aired commercial says: “… a cable company dedicated to changing the way you think about your cable company.”
I’m not thrilled with mine right now, and I’d like to change my mind.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- Heat wave comes to Nevada County with the first day of summer (Video)
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Mindy Oberne: The real deal on SB 562, the single-payer legislation
- Vehicle fire: Fire units battling blaze at Hwy 20 and Poker Flat Road (Video)