Gold Country Cal Alumni Association is hosting its annual Speaker’s Dinner March 19 in the Holbrooke Hotel’s Meeting Room. The guest speaker will be lecturer and author Ted Robinson, retired USN, who will present his personal experiences with John F. Kennedy. The event will begin at 5:30 p.m. with no-host cocktails, buffet dinner at 6:30 p.m. and Ted’s presentation — including a question-and-answer period — from 7:15 to 8:30 p.m. Students, alumni and employees of all UC campuses are invited to attend. Cost is $35. Please RSVP by Wednesday to Al Schafer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-271-0766.
Cal alumni group to host speaker on JFK
Trending in: Columns
- Grass Valley man arrested in sex assault of girl
- Nevada Joint Union High School District Trustee Campbell: Censure by board is 'ludicrous'
- Put on your silver sneakers: fitness program designed for older adults
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- George Boardman: Not everybody in California can afford the Democrats' green revolution