Gold Country Cal Alumni Association is hosting its annual Speaker’s Dinner March 19 in the Holbrooke Hotel’s Meeting Room. The guest speaker will be lecturer and author Ted Robinson, retired USN, who will present his personal experiences with John F. Kennedy. The event will begin at 5:30 p.m. with no-host cocktails, buffet dinner at 6:30 p.m. and Ted’s presentation — including a question-and-answer period — from 7:15 to 8:30 p.m. Students, alumni and employees of all UC campuses are invited to attend. Cost is $35. Please RSVP by Wednesday to Al Schafer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-271-0766.
Cal alumni group to host speaker on JFK
Trending in: Columns
- AUTO SPORTS: Nevada City native Rossi gears up for Indianapolis 500
- In honor and remembrance: Two additional walls to be added to Memorial Park in Grass Valley
- Groups in favor, opposed to Measure W report contributions
- Kathy Dotson: No on Measure Y
- Motion for new Gold Country Lenders trial set for August