Gold Country Cal Alumni Association is hosting its annual Speaker’s Dinner March 19 in the Holbrooke Hotel’s Meeting Room. The guest speaker will be lecturer and author Ted Robinson, retired USN, who will present his personal experiences with John F. Kennedy. The event will begin at 5:30 p.m. with no-host cocktails, buffet dinner at 6:30 p.m. and Ted’s presentation — including a question-and-answer period — from 7:15 to 8:30 p.m. Students, alumni and employees of all UC campuses are invited to attend. Cost is $35. Please RSVP by Wednesday to Al Schafer at email@example.com or call 530-271-0766.
- Sierra College Rocklin campus to host job fair on Halloween
- Grass Valley man with 3 prior convictions arrested for reported DUI
- Nevada City to host stage of 10th Amgen Tour of California cycling race (VIDEO)
- Measure S is all about the medicine
- Reported assault victim ends up in jail on multiple charges