Gold Country Cal Alumni Association is hosting its annual Speaker’s Dinner March 19 in the Holbrooke Hotel’s Meeting Room. The guest speaker will be lecturer and author Ted Robinson, retired USN, who will present his personal experiences with John F. Kennedy. The event will begin at 5:30 p.m. with no-host cocktails, buffet dinner at 6:30 p.m. and Ted’s presentation — including a question-and-answer period — from 7:15 to 8:30 p.m. Students, alumni and employees of all UC campuses are invited to attend. Cost is $35. Please RSVP by Wednesday to Al Schafer at email@example.com or call 530-271-0766.
Cal alumni group to host speaker on JFK
Trending in: Columns
- Seven arrested at ‘huge’ pot-trimming facility
- 3 teens injured in solo-vehicle crash
- After years of legal battles, Penn Valley cell tower goes live
- Regional recognition: Local Innovate North State award winners acknowledged for contributions to economic development
- Nevada County OK’s low-cost master plan for cabin-sized home