Gold Country Cal Alumni Association is hosting its annual Speaker’s Dinner March 19 in the Holbrooke Hotel’s Meeting Room. The guest speaker will be lecturer and author Ted Robinson, retired USN, who will present his personal experiences with John F. Kennedy. The event will begin at 5:30 p.m. with no-host cocktails, buffet dinner at 6:30 p.m. and Ted’s presentation — including a question-and-answer period — from 7:15 to 8:30 p.m. Students, alumni and employees of all UC campuses are invited to attend. Cost is $35. Please RSVP by Wednesday to Al Schafer at email@example.com or call 530-271-0766.
Cal alumni group to host speaker on JFK
Trending in: Columns
- Live feed of Grass Valley 4th of July Parade
- Female Grass Valley Police Department officers build bond
- Sexual allegation against Milhous Children's Services dismissed; facility's reporting still murky
- Parade, fireworks as Nevada County celebrates the Fourth
- Police blotter: Calelr reports bear in house on Banner Mountain