Gold Country Cal Alumni Association is hosting its annual Speaker’s Dinner March 19 in the Holbrooke Hotel’s Meeting Room. The guest speaker will be lecturer and author Ted Robinson, retired USN, who will present his personal experiences with John F. Kennedy. The event will begin at 5:30 p.m. with no-host cocktails, buffet dinner at 6:30 p.m. and Ted’s presentation — including a question-and-answer period — from 7:15 to 8:30 p.m. Students, alumni and employees of all UC campuses are invited to attend. Cost is $35. Please RSVP by Wednesday to Al Schafer at email@example.com or call 530-271-0766.
Cal alumni group to host speaker on JFK
Trending in: Columns
- True West Magazine: Grass Valley named best architecturally preserved Western town
- Pot grower arraigned on water diversion, pollution charges
- Nevada City business owners looking to Kickstart local creamery
- Grass Valley named one of best commuter cities in state
- Meet Your Merchant: Entrepreneurial spirits brings Grass Valley couple into bamboo business