Gold Country Cal Alumni Association is hosting its annual Speaker’s Dinner March 19 in the Holbrooke Hotel’s Meeting Room. The guest speaker will be lecturer and author Ted Robinson, retired USN, who will present his personal experiences with John F. Kennedy. The event will begin at 5:30 p.m. with no-host cocktails, buffet dinner at 6:30 p.m. and Ted’s presentation — including a question-and-answer period — from 7:15 to 8:30 p.m. Students, alumni and employees of all UC campuses are invited to attend. Cost is $35. Please RSVP by Wednesday to Al Schafer at email@example.com or call 530-271-0766.
Cal alumni group to host speaker on JFK
Trending in: Columns
- Spontaneous combustion makes oily rags catch fire downtown
- Nevada County judge postpones decision on Penn Valley permit case
- Police Blotter: Widespread theft, squatters with stolen mail reported in Grass Valley garage
- Nevada Union High School gets second bomb threat before winter break
- Four elected to Alta Sierra board