Gold Country Cal Alumni Association is hosting its annual Speaker’s Dinner March 19 in the Holbrooke Hotel’s Meeting Room. The guest speaker will be lecturer and author Ted Robinson, retired USN, who will present his personal experiences with John F. Kennedy. The event will begin at 5:30 p.m. with no-host cocktails, buffet dinner at 6:30 p.m. and Ted’s presentation — including a question-and-answer period — from 7:15 to 8:30 p.m. Students, alumni and employees of all UC campuses are invited to attend. Cost is $35. Please RSVP by Wednesday to Al Schafer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-271-0766.
Cal alumni group to host speaker on JFK
Trending in: Columns
- Nevada City Council moves forward with marijuana dispensary process
- Grass Valley woman takes plea agreement in drug, child abuse case
- 911 call leads to man's arrest on battery, drug charges
- UPDATE: Auburn blaze contained, 1 building damaged
- NCTV president steps down; station faces complaints of content discrimination