Gold Country Cal Alumni Association is hosting its annual Speaker’s Dinner March 19 in the Holbrooke Hotel’s Meeting Room. The guest speaker will be lecturer and author Ted Robinson, retired USN, who will present his personal experiences with John F. Kennedy. The event will begin at 5:30 p.m. with no-host cocktails, buffet dinner at 6:30 p.m. and Ted’s presentation — including a question-and-answer period — from 7:15 to 8:30 p.m. Students, alumni and employees of all UC campuses are invited to attend. Cost is $35. Please RSVP by Wednesday to Al Schafer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-271-0766.
Cal alumni group to host speaker on JFK
Trending in: Columns
- An inhospitable atmosphere
- Get involved in your child’s education
- Former chief chooses to ‘shoots the messenger’
- Hemig: You are invited to our party!
- Ackerman: The whole point to ‘the daily miracle’ is to ‘give a damn’