A lasagna fundraiser for the Sierra Services of the Blind is scheduled for 6 to 8 p.m. on March 22 in the Love Building at Condon Park in Grass Valley. The menu includes salad, bread, vegetables and dessert. In addition to coffee and lemonade, as selection of beer and wine will be on hand. Tickets are $25 for adults and $10 for children under 12. Family plans are also available.
Lasagna fundraiser to benefit Services of the Blind
- Homeless remains identified as brother of former Grass Valley police chief
- Missing Colfax man found dead in vehicle near Weimar
- Former Backroom Steakhouse in Peardale burns to ground
- Four arrested after hash-oil explosion at Truckee apartment
- High-speed chase ends when fleeing motorcyclist’s engine dies