A lasagna fundraiser for the Sierra Services of the Blind is scheduled for 6 to 8 p.m. on March 22 in the Love Building at Condon Park in Grass Valley. The menu includes salad, bread, vegetables and dessert. In addition to coffee and lemonade, as selection of beer and wine will be on hand. Tickets are $25 for adults and $10 for children under 12. Family plans are also available.
Lasagna fundraiser to benefit Services of the Blind
Trending in: Columns
- Waste Management, I concede defeat
- 44 years in prison: the case of Eddie Conway
- Digital divide alive and well in Nevada County
- Amid distractions, sharp focus on economy could boost GOP
- Where is the need for more educational facility space?