Bear River High School will host their annual eighth grade parent night from 6 to 8 p.m. on March 4 in the Bruin Community Arts Theater. Information will be given on registration and scheduling for next year’s classes, the High School Exit Exam, student activities, athletics and other school programs. The highlight of the evening will be performances by Bear River’s award-winning Jazz Band, Jazz Unlimited singers and dance groups.
Bear River to host parent night
Trending in: Columns
- Piecemeal immigration changes likely this year
- Retiring judge endorses Tice-Raskin as successor
- Hillary leans on Bill and Barack to sell presidency
- It’s time to find out what the candidates are really made of
- What are the progressives so afraid of?