Gold Country Youth Soccer League is holding tryouts for their U9 through U19 boys and girls competitive teams in March and April. The schedule for the tryouts is March 2, 3 and 9 for the U9 through U14 teams and April 6, 7 and 13 for the U15 through U19 teams. More information can be found under the “announcements” section at www.goldcountrysoccer.org. Competitive teams are for players who wish to advance to a higher level of skills development and competition.
Youth soccer tryouts to be held in March and April
Trending in: Columns
- Piecemeal immigration changes likely this year
- How we devalued the ‘R’ word
- Include love in political policy, debates
- Retiring judge endorses Tice-Raskin as successor
- It’s time to find out what the candidates are really made of