In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Columns
- Three-vehicle collision on Highway 49 injures eight
- Nevada County supervisor candidate claims sheriff sparked 'whisper campaign'
- George Boardman: One more opinion about Measure W
- PREP SOFTBALL: Bear River falls to Casa Roble in Sac-Joaquin Section DIV championship game
- Police blotter: Thefts of political signs reported