In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Columns
- Nevada Union teen dies as result of car crash injuries
- Pedestrian flown to Roseville after being hit by vehicle
- Community rallies around critically injured NU football player
- PREP FOOTBALL: Colfax rips Argonaut to start season
- 'The Blue Vault of Heaven': Alonzo Delano and The Great Grass Valley Fire of 1855