In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Columns
- Federal inaction encourages more Murrietas
- Poker Ride fundraiser a success
- Deep pockets becoming our masters
- Admit guaranteed pensions are unsustainable
- Amy Goodman; Border Children: ‘They Don’t Speak English, But They Understand Hate’