The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Columns
- Hemig: You are invited to our party!
- Crabb: It takes a village idiot
- Seelmeyer: Oh, the memories of my days with The Union
- Former chief chooses to ‘shoots the messenger’
- Ackerman: The whole point to ‘the daily miracle’ is to ‘give a damn’