The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
- Terry Lamphier: Big development is progress? Really?
- Washington murder victim, dog both shot
- Andy Burton: What good are rules without accountability?
- Nevada City's Summer Nights festival brings the music (PHOTO GALLERY)
- Nevada County marijuana: Officials, grower advocate discuss next steps for grow rules