The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Columns
- Nevada City woman lives in chicken coop to promote urban homesteading (VIDEO)
- Two injured in Highway 49 collision near La Barr Meadows Road
- Proposed Alta Sierra Dollar General store decision referred to Nevada County planning commission
- Hearing in child molest case seeks to throw out text, email evidence
- Sexual allegation against Milhous Children's Services dismissed; facility's reporting still murky