The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Columns
- It’s time to find out what the candidates are really made of
- What are the progressives so afraid of?
- Piecemeal immigration changes likely this year
- Plenty of reasons not to trust state government
- Hillary leans on Bill and Barack to sell presidency