The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
February 7, 2013 | Back to: Columns
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Columns
- Lang: The end of frontier medicine in California
- Indict Big Pharma, not Bigelsen
- Hemig: Can a newspaper subscription actually save you money?
- Consolidated fire board ‘out of control’
- The Bitney philosophy
- Driver hits three pedestrians in Grass Valley parking lot
- Appeal court ruling favors Nevada County in Penn Valley cell tower permit case
- NJUHSD fails to meet student exit exam goals
- Measure S backers ask Nevada County judge to order ballot language changes, halt mail ballots
- Nevada County Sheriff’s detective assists in federal child porn case