The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
February 7, 2013 | Back to: Columns
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Columns
- An inhospitable atmosphere
- Get involved in your child’s education
- Former chief chooses to ‘shoots the messenger’
- Hemig: You are invited to our party!
- Ackerman: The whole point to ‘the daily miracle’ is to ‘give a damn’