The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Columns
- What is the difference between a journalist and a blogger?
- It’s time to find out what the candidates are really made of
- Retiring judge endorses Tice-Raskin as successor
- How we devalued the ‘R’ word
- Include love in political policy, debates