The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Columns
- Western Sierra Medical Center: a nonprofit dedicated to community health
- Calif. businesses need stronger federal clean water rules
- School shootings support senseless sensationalism
- Fighting for women’s rights!
- Our nation’s character has taken a troubling turn
- Agreement at the Summit: Bipartisan support for logging to reduce Lake Tahoe wildfire danger
- Strong arguments floated pro, con on Nevada County’s Measure S
- Arraignment delayed in homicide case
- Police blotter: Alleged porn star arrested in connection with assault
- Grant awardees collaborate to improve access to care