The South Yuba Club in Nevada City will conduct a performance strength for softball athletes free clinic from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Feb. 7. The clinic will be led by fitness coach Kevin Bennett with the goal of helping softball players hit farther, run faster, throw with more accuracy and without pain, increase durability, minimize playing injuries and play better. An eight session performance strength for softball athletes training program, also led by Bennett, is available between Feb. 11 and March 6 on Mondays and Wednesdays for $89. For more info contact Bennett at 530-470-9100 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SYC to hold performance strength for softball athletes clinic
Trending in: Columns
- Grass Valley man arrested in sex assault of girl
- Put on your silver sneakers: fitness program designed for older adults
- Nevada Joint Union High School District Trustee Campbell: Censure by board is 'ludicrous'
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- Meet Your Merchant: Hale Appliance Services, a wife-husband service team