Last weekend, the 2012-13 skiing and snowboarding season for children and families of Auburn Ski Club kicked off. Now in its 85th season of winter sports, Auburn Ski Club has a long legacy of programs and junior teams based out of the Auburn Ski Club Training Center on Donner Summit located at Boreal Mountain Resort. Skiers and snowboarders in the Boreal Bombers and All-Mountain Development program are looking forward to a full season on the mountain at Boreal and other Tahoe resorts. Saturday was a sunny day at Boreal with great snow conditions on mountain and in the terrain parks. There is still plenty of time to enroll children in the programs for this season. A full season of ski and snowboard programs start as low as $385 and include a Boreal full-season pass. Interested families can find information at www.auburnskiclub.org or by calling the Training Center at (530) 426-3313.
Still time to enroll at Auburn Ski Club for Boreal
Trending in: Columns
- What is the difference between a journalist and a blogger?
- It’s time to find out what the candidates are really made of
- What are the progressives so afraid of?
- Retiring judge endorses Tice-Raskin as successor
- Include love in political policy, debates