On Nov. 13, the Nevada County Division of the California Retired Teachers Association will hold it annual brunch reception for retired teachers and those contemplating retirement. The brunch will be at 10 a.m. at Tofanelli’s restaurant on West Main St. in Grass Valley. For those who are not presently members of the association, there will be no charge. You will be our most welcome guests. Please join us. For further information and to make reservations, call Peggy Boss at (530) 273-1711.
- Fire units contain structure fire near Grass Valley clinic
- Nevada County Sheriff’s Office arrests man on possession of burglary tools after altercation
- Nevada County biomass plant optimal sites ID’d
- Officer related shooting in Sacramento and Auburn reported
- Animal Control seizes horses from property due to alleged neglect