Tonight’s “Ultimate Girls Night Out Benefit” will feature male dancers, an auction and raffle on behalf of Krista Marich, who was paralyzed in a 2006 accident and has since been diagnosed with colon cancer. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. today at the Union Square building, 151 Mill St. in Grass Valley. For information or to make a donation, contact Gina at (530) 210-0066. The event is for those 21 and older.
'Girls night' to benefit Krista Marich
Trending in: Columns
- Drought, fire risk causes insurance headaches for Nevada County homeowners
- 'The Blue Vault of Heaven': Alonzo Delano and The Great Grass Valley Fire of 1855
- Judge rules illegal search, pot case dismissed
- 'All about love:' Mitch Adams to live on in hearts and minds of community, and in donation recipients
- Grass Valley trucker arrested on child sex charges