Tonight’s “Ultimate Girls Night Out Benefit” will feature male dancers, an auction and raffle on behalf of Krista Marich, who was paralyzed in a 2006 accident and has since been diagnosed with colon cancer. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. today at the Union Square building, 151 Mill St. in Grass Valley. For information or to make a donation, contact Gina at (530) 210-0066. The event is for those 21 and older.
‘Girls night’ to benefit Krista Marich
Trending in: Columns
- 44 years in prison: the case of Eddie Conway
- Waste Management, I concede defeat
- Digital divide alive and well in Nevada County
- Amid distractions, sharp focus on economy could boost GOP
- Writer needs to reread the Constitution he is defending