Tonight’s “Ultimate Girls Night Out Benefit” will feature male dancers, an auction and raffle on behalf of Krista Marich, who was paralyzed in a 2006 accident and has since been diagnosed with colon cancer. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. today at the Union Square building, 151 Mill St. in Grass Valley. For information or to make a donation, contact Gina at (530) 210-0066. The event is for those 21 and older.
'Girls night' to benefit Krista Marich
Trending in: Columns
- Former NU volleyball standout makes way as pro beach player
- Nevada County pursues fines for Penn Valley tree-cutting at Gateway Center
- Tantalizing tulips: Springtime at Ananda (VIDEO)
- Talent to be treasured: The Gold Rush art of Charles Christian Nahl
- Nevada City to meet fire union, discuss temporary closure of Station 54