Tonight’s “Ultimate Girls Night Out Benefit” will feature male dancers, an auction and raffle on behalf of Krista Marich, who was paralyzed in a 2006 accident and has since been diagnosed with colon cancer. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. today at the Union Square building, 151 Mill St. in Grass Valley. For information or to make a donation, contact Gina at (530) 210-0066. The event is for those 21 and older.
‘Girls night’ to benefit Krista Marich
Trending in: Columns
- What is the difference between a journalist and a blogger?
- It’s time to find out what the candidates are really made of
- Include love in political policy, debates
- What are the progressives so afraid of?
- Retiring judge endorses Tice-Raskin as successor