Tonight’s “Ultimate Girls Night Out Benefit” will feature male dancers, an auction and raffle on behalf of Krista Marich, who was paralyzed in a 2006 accident and has since been diagnosed with colon cancer. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. today at the Union Square building, 151 Mill St. in Grass Valley. For information or to make a donation, contact Gina at (530) 210-0066. The event is for those 21 and older.
‘Girls night’ to benefit Krista Marich
Trending in: Columns
- Grass Valley business owner to face additional counterfeit gold charges
- Outdoor pot ban passes first vote in Yuba County
- Tree-cutting contractor defends work at Gateway Center in Penn Valley
- Nevada Irrigation District measures 16% of average water content in mountain snowpack
- Then & Now: Downtown Nevada City