Tonight’s “Ultimate Girls Night Out Benefit” will feature male dancers, an auction and raffle on behalf of Krista Marich, who was paralyzed in a 2006 accident and has since been diagnosed with colon cancer. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. today at the Union Square building, 151 Mill St. in Grass Valley. For information or to make a donation, contact Gina at (530) 210-0066. The event is for those 21 and older.
'Girls night' to benefit Krista Marich
Trending in: Columns
- All in the family: Mother Truckers, Natural Selection, and now The Country Store
- Motorcycle gang member fatally shot on I-80 near Truckee
- Kevin Tarsa: Intent behind 'Black Lives Matter' banner
- Marijuana grow discussion in Nevada County delayed until after election
- Presidential debate preview: Trust and temperament key themes in debate (WATCH DEBATE HERE at 6 p.m.)