Tonight’s “Ultimate Girls Night Out Benefit” will feature male dancers, an auction and raffle on behalf of Krista Marich, who was paralyzed in a 2006 accident and has since been diagnosed with colon cancer. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. today at the Union Square building, 151 Mill St. in Grass Valley. For information or to make a donation, contact Gina at (530) 210-0066. The event is for those 21 and older.
‘Girls night’ to benefit Krista Marich
- Homeless remains identified as brother of former Grass Valley police chief
- Four arrested after hash-oil explosion at Truckee apartment
- Former Backroom Steakhouse in Peardale burns to ground
- Missing Colfax man found dead in vehicle near Weimar
- High-speed chase ends when fleeing motorcyclist’s engine dies