The driver of this car reportedly backed into a light pole and then drove forward into a support beam at CVS in the Glenbrook Basin around 4:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Grass Valley police and fire, along with Nevada City Fire Department, responded. Further information on the status of the driver was not yet available.
- Former chaplain faces profound challenge after ALS diagnosis
- Two injured in Highway 49 collision near La Barr Meadows Road
- MMA: Local fighter wins bout in 18 seconds
- Nevada County Tea Party: Hate mail casts pall over July 4th parade, new 'Liberty Center'
- Charisse Lolli: About county's hearing on Dollar General