A man was transported by helicopter to a Roseville hospital after a solo-vehicle rollover Monday night. CHP officers at the scene told The Union that the driver was headed eastbound on McCourtney Road at about 6:45 p.m., when the road curved to the right and the driver continued going straight, leaving the roadway and colliding with a tree stump. The vehicle turned over and went through a chainlink fence before coming to rest near the shoulder of the roadway. Drugs and alcohol are not believed to be a factor at this time. The driver was transported to Roseville as a precautionary measure, according to the CHP website.
Man life-flighted after rollover crash
Trending in: Columns
- Nevada City Council moves forward with marijuana dispensary process
- Grass Valley woman takes plea agreement in drug, child abuse case
- 911 call leads to man's arrest on battery, drug charges
- False alarm: Panic button alert at bank draws police response
- UPDATE: Auburn blaze contained, 1 building damaged