A man was transported by helicopter to a Roseville hospital after a solo-vehicle rollover Monday night. CHP officers at the scene told The Union that the driver was headed eastbound on McCourtney Road at about 6:45 p.m., when the road curved to the right and the driver continued going straight, leaving the roadway and colliding with a tree stump. The vehicle turned over and went through a chainlink fence before coming to rest near the shoulder of the roadway. Drugs and alcohol are not believed to be a factor at this time. The driver was transported to Roseville as a precautionary measure, according to the CHP website.
Man life-flighted after rollover crash
Trending in: Columns
- LOWELL FIRE: Cal Fire reassessment redraws map to 1,500 acres, 15 percent containment (PHOTOS) (VIDEO)
- LOWELL FIRE: 20 percent containment, 1,700 acres; several injured firefighters released (VIDEO)
- YOUR SHOTS: Grass Valley, Nevada City community on high alert over Lowell Fire
- Grass Valley's Sierra Moonshine: who doesn't love a good home brew?
- UPDATE: Air quality worsened Sunday from Lowell Fire smoke