A car emblazoned with an advertisement for a traffic ticket lawyer drew a lot of chuckles in downtown Nevada City Sunday afternoon when it was towed due to being parked illegally prior to Victorian Christmas.
- Grass Valley business owner to face additional counterfeit gold charges
- Sierra Science Series presents ‘Ecological Benefits of Large, Intense Wildland Fires’
- Outdoor pot ban passes first vote in Yuba County
- Founders of Tarptent found a world niche with ultra-light backpacking shelters
- Tree-cutting contractor defends work at Gateway Center in Penn Valley