Nevada Union softball’s Sarah Lundmark helped the Lady Miners to an 11-10 victory over Yuba City in extra innings Monday. The sophomore shortstop and part-time pitcher went 3-for-3 from the plate with a home run, a double, a single and four RBIs in the win.
Suburban Propane’s Player of the Week: Sarah Lundmark
Trending in: Opinion
- Columnist needs more facts, less posturing
- Meet The Union Editorial Board
- Tesla has state walking a tightrope
- Where is our president?
- It takes two sides for peace
- 2-year ban placed on public access to old Emigrant Trail route
- Motorcycle wreck clogs highway in Grass Valley
- More accountability, transparency sought statewide on public land appraisals, purchases
- Nevada Union High School lunches, closed campus gets mixed reactions
- Nevada City man found dead in American River canyon