Nevada Union softball’s Sarah Lundmark helped the Lady Miners to an 11-10 victory over Yuba City in extra innings Monday. The sophomore shortstop and part-time pitcher went 3-for-3 from the plate with a home run, a double, a single and four RBIs in the win.
- Nevada Union teen dies as result of car crash injuries
- Pedestrian flown to Roseville after being hit by vehicle
- PREP FOOTBALL: Placer routs Nevada Union in season opener
- Q&A: Schnitzius brothers talk Nevada Union football, what it's like to be twins
- Community rallies around critically injured NU football player