Gold Country Youth Soccer League is holding tryouts for their U9 through U19 boys and girls competitive teams in March and April. The schedule for the tryouts is March 2, 3 and 9 for the U9 through U14 teams and April 6, 7 and 13 for the U15 through U19 teams. More information can be found under the “announcements” section at www.goldcountrysoccer.org. Competitive teams are for players who wish to advance to a higher level of skills development and competition.
February 27, 2013 | Back to: Opinion
Youth soccer tryouts to be held in March and April
Trending in: Opinion
- Baskin-Robbins gives schools a boost
- Boardman: Taking the guess work out of decision making, and other issues
- ‘If not six Californias’ how about one, sovereign CA?
- Natividad: Thank you, Nevada County, from my family to yours
- Our view: Governance, or politics, at root of Board of Education controversy?