Gold Country Youth Soccer League is holding tryouts for their U9 through U19 boys and girls competitive teams in March and April. The schedule for the tryouts is March 2, 3 and 9 for the U9 through U14 teams and April 6, 7 and 13 for the U15 through U19 teams. More information can be found under the “announcements” section at www.goldcountrysoccer.org. Competitive teams are for players who wish to advance to a higher level of skills development and competition.
Youth soccer tryouts to be held in March and April
Trending in: Opinion
- George Boardman: Don Quixote had nothing on the backers of State of Jefferson
- Medical marijuana: a good idea gone bad
- Federal inaction encourages more Murrietas
- Will history repeat itself in child immigrant crisis?
- Deep pockets becoming our masters