In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
February 21, 2013 | Back to: Opinion
Trending in: Opinion
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.
- Meet Your Merchant: 13 years of fun, fashion of Ragtime
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bear River falls to Sonora in Division V championship game
- Patricia Smith: Medical marijuana, to tax or ban?