In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
February 21, 2013 | Back to: Opinion
Trending in: Opinion
- Community mourns Nevada Union student who died in hiking accident
- Nevada City woman charged with DUI after crashing into parked car
- Two arrested in connection with sale of stolen vehicle parts, drugs
- Man arrested after reportedly getting caught with 15-year-old runaway
- Grass Valley teen involved in high-speed pursuit of stolen car takes plea agreement