In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
February 21, 2013 | Back to: Opinion
Trending in: Opinion
- Columnist needs more facts, less posturing
- Meet The Union Editorial Board
- Tesla has state walking a tightrope
- Where is our president?
- It takes two sides for peace
- 2-year ban placed on public access to old Emigrant Trail route
- Motorcycle wreck clogs highway in Grass Valley
- More accountability, transparency sought statewide on public land appraisals, purchases
- Nevada Union High School lunches, closed campus gets mixed reactions
- Nevada City man found dead in American River canyon