In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Opinion
- Grand jury coverage comes off as biased
- State splitters secede from reality
- Illegal immigrants need to do the right thing
- NIMBY approach unfair to those in need
- Obama’s achievements overlooked