In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Opinion
- An open letter to the U.S. Postal Service
- George Boardman: Don Quixote had nothing on the backers of State of Jefferson
- Medical marijuana: a good idea gone bad
- Admit guaranteed pensions are unsustainable
- Federal inaction encourages more Murrietas