In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Opinion
- Why the case against Dr. Bigelsen is important
- Now wonder STEM math is confusing
- Western Sierra Medical Center: a nonprofit dedicated to community health
- It Takes a Village Idiot: Aug. 19, 2014
- Change a life: Orientation for foster children’s CASA program Wednesday, Aug. 20