In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Opinion
- True West Magazine: Grass Valley named best architecturally preserved Western town
- Grass Valley business owner to face additional counterfeit gold charges
- Then & Now: Downtown Nevada City
- Former Nevada County education official disputes claims of grand jury investigation
- Grass Valley named one of best commuter cities in state