In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Opinion
- False equivalence does not justify racism
- In fact, all is well in Penn Valley Fire Protection District
- Hemig: Breakfast with the publisher
- Abolishing Second Amendment won’t erase desire to kill
- Enough with the low-budget behemoths