The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
February 19, 2013 | Back to: Opinion
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Opinion
- Boardman: You can fool some of the people all of the time, and that’s good enough
- We’re Americans. Aren’t we smarter than that?
- Liberal Nat Hentoff lays the “I” word on Obama
- Our homeless crisis is a housing crisis ready to be solved
- Special interest folks want it their way