The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Opinion
- George Boardman: Don Quixote had nothing on the backers of State of Jefferson
- Admit guaranteed pensions are unsustainable
- Deep pockets becoming our masters
- Medical marijuana: a good idea gone bad
- How about some health care solutions?