The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Opinion
- An inhospitable atmosphere
- Boardman: NFL controversy has men talking about a problem they prefer to ignore
- (Not so) random acts of kindness
- Disappointed with the Tea Party
- Former chief chooses to ‘shoots the messenger’