The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Opinion
- John McDaniel stepping away from Nevada Union as coach, teacher
- Penn Valley Fire to reopen talks on moving Lake Wildwood fire station
- ‘Urgency’ key to saving Sierra Nevada forests
- Man arrested after Lake Wildwood burglary video released
- County CEO: Child support office performs in the top 10 statewide