The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
- Sheriff’s office: Lamphier under investigation for alleged possession of child porn
- Sheriff’s Office: Lamphier investigated for alleged possession of child pornography
- Towering over Nevada City
- Nevada County supervisor absent for meeting
- Duo arrested in connection with repeated burglaries of vacant house in Grass Valley