The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- Body of Nevada City man found in Yuba River
- George Boardman: Just in time for holidays, food police are out to spoil the party
- Highway 20 collision in Nevada County sends woman to hospital
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.