The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Opinion
- Secret legacy revealed inside Nevada County Fairgrounds' 'Gentle Giant'
- Police blotter: Multiple residential burglaries reported
- Debate in drug sale case on sentencing enhancements
- Community mourns Nevada Union student who died in hiking accident
- NU grad aids Nepal relief effort through open-source mapping