The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Opinion
- An open letter to the U.S. Postal Service
- Hemig: Grass Valley crime stats improving, but still work to do
- Drive with courtesy
- It takes a community...
- Square dancing is good for your health
- Penn Valley wreck leaves man in critical condition
- Police blotter: Home invasion robbery reported in Camptonville
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Man offered plea deal in sex case
- Conservation collaboration: Water recycled for training use by firefighters