The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Opinion
- What’s the next ‘urgency ordinance’ from the supervisors?
- Disappointed with the Tea Party
- Our View: Transparency could improve reception of law enforcement’s military-grade gear
- MRAP, appropriate or ‘overkill’?
- Hemig: You are invited to our party!