The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Opinion
- Grass Valley man arrested in sex assault of girl
- Put on your silver sneakers: fitness program designed for older adults
- Nevada Joint Union High School District Trustee Campbell: Censure by board is 'ludicrous'
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- George Boardman: Not everybody in California can afford the Democrats' green revolution