Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
February 7, 2013 | Back to: Opinion
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Opinion
- Columnist needs more facts, less posturing
- Meet The Union Editorial Board
- Tesla has state walking a tightrope
- Where is our president?
- It takes two sides for peace
- 2-year ban placed on public access to old Emigrant Trail route
- Motorcycle wreck clogs highway in Grass Valley
- More accountability, transparency sought statewide on public land appraisals, purchases
- Nevada Union High School lunches, closed campus gets mixed reactions
- Nevada City man found dead in American River canyon