Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Opinion
- Grass Valley man arrested in sex assault of girl
- Nevada Joint Union High School District Trustee Campbell: Censure by board is 'ludicrous'
- Put on your silver sneakers: fitness program designed for older adults
- George Boardman: Not everybody in California can afford the Democrats' green revolution
- Meet Your Merchant: Hale Appliance Services, a wife-husband service team