Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Opinion
- Neighborhood eyesore: Break-ins, vandalism reports frequent at HEW building
- Reported smoke at Nevada City’s Friar Tucks quickly quelled
- Camptonville man critical after Wednesday wreck
- Major injuries reported after solo collision on Highway 49
- Nevada County Board of Supervisors to hear new Yuba River Charter School plans Jan. 13