Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Opinion
- 2 men in jail, 2 injured in suspected honey oil lab explosion, fire outside of Nevada City
- Nevada City man arrested after 2-day spree of allegedly stealing 3 vehicles
- Teen robbed of cell phone at knifepoint in Grass Valley
- Meet Your Merchant - Quietech: Nevada County's favorite geek boutique
- Man arrested on weapons, drug charges in Grass Valley