The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Opinion
- If the 99 percent vote, the 1 percent won’t matter
- Grass Valley’s water company not customer friendly
- Where is our support from the state?
- Explore options before laying off Cottage Hill music teacher
- Is Grass Valley Mayberry with money? Stay tuned for future developments