The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
February 7, 2013 | Back to: Opinion
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Opinion
- Carole Chapman: Take down Confederate flag, and that State of Jefferson one while you're at it
- George Boardman: All Americans can now pursue happiness thanks to the Supreme Court
- Julie Siegenthaler: It's time for Alta Sierra Property Owners Association to move on
- Nancy McDonald: What are Hillary's accomplishments?
- Suspect ID'd in Grass Valley church assault
- Woman assaulted Sunday morning at St. Patrick Parish in Grass Valley
- Firefighters' fast response quickly extinguishes motor home fire in Grass Valley
- Parachutist recovering after accident at Lake of the Pines Fourth of July celebration
- Penn Valley man arrested after allegedly fleeing from, then ramming law enforcement vehicle