The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
February 7, 2013 | Back to: Opinion
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Opinion
- Grass Valley man arrested in sex assault of girl
- Nevada Joint Union High School District Trustee Campbell: Censure by board is 'ludicrous'
- Put on your silver sneakers: fitness program designed for older adults
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- George Boardman: Not everybody in California can afford the Democrats' green revolution