The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Opinion
- George Boardman: Don Quixote had nothing on the backers of State of Jefferson
- Admit guaranteed pensions are unsustainable
- Deep pockets becoming our masters
- How about some health care solutions?
- What was it that brought you to western Nevada County?