The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Opinion
- Major injuries reported after solo collision on Highway 49
- Stormy weather sends part of Stonehouse parking lot into Deer Creek
- Neighborhood eyesore: Break-ins, vandalism reports frequent at HEW building
- PCSO investigating remains found in Colfax storage unit
- Former Penn Valley firefighter fired for cause