The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Opinion
- New report, public tour on tap at Malakoff Diggins State Historic Park in Nevada County
- Nevada City attorney submits proposal for statewide marijuana legalization initiative
- Nevada County group pushes for more restrictive outdoor pot grow ordinance
- Cats and dogs: One big happy family — or not?
- Police blotter: Fight reported as involving club, knife