The South Yuba Club in Nevada City will conduct a performance strength for softball athletes free clinic from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Feb. 7. The clinic will be led by fitness coach Kevin Bennett with the goal of helping softball players hit farther, run faster, throw with more accuracy and without pain, increase durability, minimize playing injuries and play better. An eight session performance strength for softball athletes training program, also led by Bennett, is available between Feb. 11 and March 6 on Mondays and Wednesdays for $89. For more info contact Bennett at 530-470-9100 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SYC to hold performance strength for softball athletes clinic
Trending in: Opinion
- Is vaccination order linked to pertussis epidemic?
- They are just people
- Grand Jury report oversimplified
- Hamilton: Small-town similarities surpass tale of two cities
- Join the Yuba’s “Neighborhood Watch”
- Homicide victim identified
- Nevada County Sheriff’s Office investigating possible homicide
- Big Oak Valley fire drawing major resources
- 3 masked men invade Nevada City home, steal car