The South Yuba Club in Nevada City will conduct a performance strength for softball athletes free clinic from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Feb. 7. The clinic will be led by fitness coach Kevin Bennett with the goal of helping softball players hit farther, run faster, throw with more accuracy and without pain, increase durability, minimize playing injuries and play better. An eight session performance strength for softball athletes training program, also led by Bennett, is available between Feb. 11 and March 6 on Mondays and Wednesdays for $89. For more info contact Bennett at 530-470-9100 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nevada County Supervisor Terry Lamphier issues statement regarding criminal investigation
- Writers in the Woods: Award-winning outdoor adventure writer to share his experiences at Sierra Nevada College
- Case involving drugs hidden in block of wood to move forward
- YubaNet: ‘Web-page visit’ not what it seems in Lamphier investigation
- Roads closed in downtown GV for Halloween