The second annual Crab Feed and fundraiser for the Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters is scheduled for 6 p.m. Jan. 12 at St. Canice Hall, 236 Reward St. in Nevada City. Dinner is served at 7 p.m. — fresh crab provided by Little Fish Co. and pasta provided by Goombas. Meal also includes salad, bread, a dessert auction and a no-host bar. Tickets are $40 in advance, and those who reserve a table for $380 will get two complimentary bottles of wine. Last year’s event sold out, so reservations should be made early. For information, call (530) 268-0241.
Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters hosts 2nd annual Crab Feed
Trending in: Opinion
- True West Magazine: Grass Valley named best architecturally preserved Western town
- Grass Valley business owner to face additional counterfeit gold charges
- Then & Now: Downtown Nevada City
- Former Nevada County education official disputes claims of grand jury investigation
- Grass Valley named one of best commuter cities in state