The second annual Crab Feed and fundraiser for the Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters is scheduled for 6 p.m. Jan. 12 at St. Canice Hall, 236 Reward St. in Nevada City. Dinner is served at 7 p.m. — fresh crab provided by Little Fish Co. and pasta provided by Goombas. Meal also includes salad, bread, a dessert auction and a no-host bar. Tickets are $40 in advance, and those who reserve a table for $380 will get two complimentary bottles of wine. Last year’s event sold out, so reservations should be made early. For information, call (530) 268-0241.
- Man in custody for Sacramento, Auburn deputy shooting-spree
- Grass Valley woman takes five-year plea deal in three fraud and theft cases
- Three arrested, one being sought in connection with Lake Wildwood burglaries
- Dorsey Drive project nears completion
- Nevada County Sheriff’s Office arrests man on possession of burglary tools after altercation