The second annual Crab Feed and fundraiser for the Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters is scheduled for 6 p.m. Jan. 12 at St. Canice Hall, 236 Reward St. in Nevada City. Dinner is served at 7 p.m. — fresh crab provided by Little Fish Co. and pasta provided by Goombas. Meal also includes salad, bread, a dessert auction and a no-host bar. Tickets are $40 in advance, and those who reserve a table for $380 will get two complimentary bottles of wine. Last year’s event sold out, so reservations should be made early. For information, call (530) 268-0241.
Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters hosts 2nd annual Crab Feed
- Four arrested after hash-oil explosion at Truckee apartment
- Former Backroom Steakhouse in Peardale burns to ground
- Sewage spill at Highways 49, 20 in Grass Valley
- State Superintendent of schools Torlakson visits Nevada County schools
- Homeless remains identified as brother of former Grass Valley police chief