The second annual Crab Feed and fundraiser for the Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters is scheduled for 6 p.m. Jan. 12 at St. Canice Hall, 236 Reward St. in Nevada City. Dinner is served at 7 p.m. — fresh crab provided by Little Fish Co. and pasta provided by Goombas. Meal also includes salad, bread, a dessert auction and a no-host bar. Tickets are $40 in advance, and those who reserve a table for $380 will get two complimentary bottles of wine. Last year’s event sold out, so reservations should be made early. For information, call (530) 268-0241.
Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters hosts 2nd annual Crab Feed
Trending in: Opinion
- Former deputy, wife file new suit in county court against Sheriff's Office
- Police blotter: Caller reports trespassing Jehovah's witnesses
- Nevada County Supervisors deny appeal against Loma Rica industrial building
- UFOs (United Flying Octogenarians) land in Grass Valley (VIDEO)
- Grass Valley Fire hires new firefighter, loses one to Sacramento