On Nov. 13, the Nevada County Division of the California Retired Teachers Association will hold it annual brunch reception for retired teachers and those contemplating retirement. The brunch will be at 10 a.m. at Tofanelli’s restaurant on West Main St. in Grass Valley. For those who are not presently members of the association, there will be no charge. You will be our most welcome guests. Please join us. For further information and to make reservations, call Peggy Boss at (530) 273-1711.
Retired teachers brunch planned
Trending in: Opinion
- Spontaneous combustion makes oily rags catch fire downtown
- Nevada County judge postpones decision on Penn Valley permit case
- Police Blotter: Widespread theft, squatters with stolen mail reported in Grass Valley garage
- Nevada Union High School gets second bomb threat before winter break
- Neighborhood eyesore: Break-ins, vandalism reports frequent at HEW building