On Nov. 13, the Nevada County Division of the California Retired Teachers Association will hold it annual brunch reception for retired teachers and those contemplating retirement. The brunch will be at 10 a.m. at Tofanelli’s restaurant on West Main St. in Grass Valley. For those who are not presently members of the association, there will be no charge. You will be our most welcome guests. Please join us. For further information and to make reservations, call Peggy Boss at (530) 273-1711.
Retired teachers brunch planned
Trending in: Opinion
- Seven arrested at ‘huge’ pot-trimming facility
- Suspect in Grass Valley stabbing claims self defense
- After more than three decades, Abundant Life pastor steps down
- Nevada County Consolidated approves union contract, COLA increases for firefighters
- Changes to Nevada City camping ordinance could mean jail for repeat offenders