The driver of this car reportedly backed into a light pole and then drove forward into a support beam at CVS in the Glenbrook Basin around 4:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Grass Valley police and fire, along with Nevada City Fire Department, responded. Further information on the status of the driver was not yet available.
Crash crushes car
Trending in: Opinion
- Man still being sought in suspected BHO lab explosion in Alta Sierra
- Keith Davies: Medical marijuana issue not about medicine, a better community
- Marijuana dominates discussion of District 2 Nevada County Board of Supervisors race (VIDEO)
- North San Juan wreck: Pickup truck falls 100 feet down embankment
- Nevada City's First Friday Art Walk opens this Friday