The view down South Auburn Street in downtown Grass Valley is a great deal different today than back in the early days of the city. The former site of Community Hospital on South Auburn Street in Grass Valley is today the home of dozens of parked cars each day at the South Auburn Street parking lot.
- Eric Meyer trial goes to jury
- Four arrested in Grass Valley in connection with stolen vehicle
- Narcotics detectives arrest Nevada City man on heroin, ammunition charges
- More than 50 butane canisters present at site of Alta Sierra Drive blaze
- The ski industry: Western, Lake Tahoe resort bookings continue uptick