The view down South Auburn Street in downtown Grass Valley is a great deal different today than back in the early days of the city. The former site of Community Hospital on South Auburn Street in Grass Valley is today the home of dozens of parked cars each day at the South Auburn Street parking lot.
Then and Now: South Auburn Street
Trending in: Opinion
- Why the case against Dr. Bigelsen is important
- Now wonder STEM math is confusing
- Western Sierra Medical Center: a nonprofit dedicated to community health
- It Takes a Village Idiot: Aug. 19, 2014
- Change a life: Orientation for foster children’s CASA program Wednesday, Aug. 20