The view down South Auburn Street in downtown Grass Valley is a great deal different today than back in the early days of the city. The former site of Community Hospital on South Auburn Street in Grass Valley is today the home of dozens of parked cars each day at the South Auburn Street parking lot.
Then and Now: South Auburn Street
Trending in: Opinion
- ALEXANDER ROSSI WINS INDIANAPOLIS 500! (TIMELINE)
- AUTO SPORTS: Nevada City native Rossi gears up for Indianapolis 500
- Brian Hamilton: Believe it! Nevada City's Alexander Rossi races to first place in 100th Indianapolis 500 (TIMELINE)
- Nevada City's Alexander Rossi signs as only American driver with F1 team (VIDEO)
- George Boardman: 'I Spy,' global warming, and why Richard Anderson will be reelected