Wildwood Women’s Chorus Launches 2017 Season
May 31, 2017
It's your last chance! The three annual spring concerts by the Lake Wildwood Women's Chorus are almost here. LWWC will perform this Sunday, June 4, at 2 p.m., and Friday, June 9, at 10:30 a.m. and 7 p.m. Enjoy hearing the Chorus in their first performance in the Cedar Room in the Oaks Clubhouse. Cost per person will be $15 per person at the door.
Vicki Goss, director, and Janet Rossman, accompanist, have been working with the chorus on this repertoire since January. The dedicated members of LWWC will be tuned up and ready to entertain you. There will be a wide variety of songs to brighten your day.
Richard and Bren Altenbach, Bob Thomas, and Shannon Devir and Rik Augustin will also be there to add more excitement to the performances. A couple of small groups from the chorus will also surprise you. And, of course, the Chorus will be the star!
All in all, bring your family and friends to this springtime performance. Make it a complete day and include either breakfast or lunch at the Clubhouse before the Sunday concert or a delectable lunch or dinner with the two Friday performances. Reservations for dinner can be made by calling (530) 432-1153.
Don't wait! We will see you there.
Call director Vicki Goss, at (530) 559-6007, with any questions.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: TWI
- Robbery suspect wanted in May incident found in Grass Valley
- Nevada County Sheriff deputies respond to shooting victims near North San Juan
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Shortage of construction workers in Nevada County reaching critical levels
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case