Spaghetti Always Works: Chef Thyme
May 6, 2017
Our first Spaghetti Night was a big success. It was very well attended and everyone enjoyed the buffet of fresh green salad, spaghetti with marinara sauce, meatballs, garlic bread and freshly baked cookies.
The culinary team of John Bennett, Alice Stern, Mike Johnson, Michael Don and Jason Applequist worked tirelessly all afternoon to prepare the tasty morsels and kept the food trays full and piping hot during the dinner service. They truly deserve kudos for going above and beyond.
We hope to offer other special buffets on Monday nights and will explore menus that are appealing, tasty and within a reasonable price range. Let us know what you would like to see as a Monday night special.
Presently we offer different dinner specials and the two regulars so far are prime rib on Thursday, and fish (whichever is fresh and available) on Friday night. Saturday and Sunday will continue to be announced at dinnertime.
If you are an appetizer lover, don't be shy in trying some of those specials. Two that we have done are the fish ceviche and rolled oysters. We will continue to create new and exciting appetizers presented in unusual and adventurous ways.
Again, our challenge is to serve you a varied and delicious menu. Your challenge is to give it a try. — Chef Chris
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: TWI
- Nevada County coroner: San Francisco man disappears while swimming in South Yuba River
- Love at first bite: A chance pit stop on a country road turned into a booming business for Ajay Avery
- Conner Milkey accused in 2016 death of Nevada County Jail inmate
- Felony manslaughter filed in fatal Grass Valley ATV crash
- Chasing shadows: Nevada County man gearing up for his fifteenth eclipse