Obama has dishonored office
December 18, 2013
In her Sept. 28 letter, Ms. Caryn M. Wilder expressed her indignation at seeing a crude display about President Obama. She complained that such displays “are missing the crucial element of respect for the office of the president.”
She failed to make a crucial distinction between the office of presidency and the person who holds the office.
Ms. Wilder thinks that “George W. Bush was the worst president in the history of our country.” I could say that Barack Obama tops Bush for following reasons:
1. President Obama promised that “his administration will be the most open and transparent in history; it turned out to be just the opposite!
2. He spent $2 million to seal all important documents on his background;
3. He hired 45 czars for his administration to implement his radical policy of “fundamental transformation of America,” into a socialist state controlled by central government;
4. He gratefully acknowledged education he received from his mentor Frank Davis, a known communist agent; and from Saul Alinsky, author of “Rules for Radicals” – a textbook on social revolution;
5. As a self-centered person, he ignores the will of the people and of the U.S. Congress;
6. In speaking to American people, Obama has difficulty in telling the truth; psychiatrists call it “narcissistic personality disorder;”
7. He rules by executive orders. In 40 months he issued 923 executive orders;
8. His Obamacare tramples upon the First Amendment’s religious freedom;
9. He downgraded the institutions of marriage and family by his personal support for the “rights” of homosexuals and “same-sex marriage.”
10. He used his office to support the abortion industry which up to now has killed more than 50 million unborn children;
11. He is ruining our economy by restrictions on industry and excessive spending. In three and a half years he has run up a deficit of $5 trillion, thus adding to $16 trillion of national debt.
12. It is obvious that Barack Obama abused and dishonored the office of the president; his socialist policies lead America into bankruptcy.
13. Barack Obama and Secretary Hillary Clinton lied about real reasons for the massacre on U.S. Consulate in Benghazi where Ambassador Stevens and three other Americans were killed. It was not a “spontaneous” protest, but a well-planned attack by Muslim terrorists.
Considering our economic crisis, I can understand why the movie star Clint Eastwood declared recently: “President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people.” Clint is confident that “Romney and Ryan would do a much better job running the country.”
Peter Pohorsky lives in Grass Valley.
Trending In: TWI
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers