LETTER-Short Term Rentals
February 15, 2017
We strongly disagree that there need be any sort of rule changes regarding short-term rentals.
The following is a short list of many potential negative impacts from such a change:
• Property values would be negatively impacted by restricting the rights of property owners to manage their properties as they see fit.
• Those that want to see what it is like to live on the lake before deciding to buy could not do so.
• The ability of those that enjoy the benefits of being able to rent a place for their relatives might be restricted.
• Local businesses that benefit from people vacationing in the area will suffer.
Put it to a vote to see how property owners feel. We are sure that arrangements can be put into place where everybody's needs are met and Lake Wildwood continues to be a safe and enjoyable place to live!
Dieter and Dianne Letsch
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: TWI
- Gang member hits victim with gun in downtown Grass Valley, police say
- Nevada County authorities say missing girl is found in Combie Road honey oil bust
- Former Nevada Union student killed in Ojai rollover crash
- 19-year-olds take ownership of Paradise Donuts
- Free floating: Nevada County business offers the healing benefits of doing nothing (VIDEO)