Know your people
December 20, 2012
Sometimes people in academia spend too much time in the faculty lounge and probably inadvertently get swallowed up in the popular culture. I saw this statement in The Union: "There is something deeply repugnant about an individual who aspires to public service taking Ayn Rand as his role model."
Ayn Rand believed in the individual and free enterprise. Substitute the following names and find out why President Barack Hussein Obama's latest policies are a total failure. Barack Obama Sr., Frank Marshall Davis, Saul Alinski, Bill Ayers, ACORN, Louis Farrakhan, Father Pfleger and David Axelrod. Don't know who these people are? Shame on you because they will tell you who Barack Hussein Obama really is. I think you will see a drastically different philosophy from that of Ayn Rand.
Jon M. Langdon
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: TWI
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death