Calling it “a lost opportunity” the leader of the Northeast California Counties Film Commission said Thursday it will shut down due to lack of funding.
Film commission is shuttered
Trending in: Ticker
- CoLiving building lacks permits, residents ordered to vacate
- Spontaneous combustion makes oily rags catch fire downtown
- Nevada County judge postpones decision on Penn Valley permit case
- Police Blotter: Widespread theft, squatters with stolen mail reported in Grass Valley garage
- Nevada Union High School gets second bomb threat before winter break