A Nevada City man who violated a restraining order by threatening and trying to rob a person ended up in jail after reportedly fighting with, and spitting on, Grass Valley Police officers.
Man arrested after reported clash with cops
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- Nevada City woman allegedly embezzled from children’s services nonprofit
- Nevada Union graduates to open 1st cable park in California