The Wild & Scenic Film Festival, one of the foremost environmental film events in the world, is the brainchild of Janet Cohen and Shawn Garvey, each a former executive director of the South Yuba River Citizens League, which acts as the festival impresario.
Wild & Scenic Film Festival to open in Nevada City for 12th time
Trending in: Ticker
- Pleasant Ridge school warns parents after stranger offers ride
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Verizon tower dispute persists
- Stolen flag replaced in time for 9/11 memorial