A car emblazoned with an advertisement for a traffic ticket lawyer drew a lot of chuckles in downtown Nevada City Sunday afternoon when it was towed due to being parked illegally prior to Victorian Christmas.
'Do as I say, not as I do'
Trending in: Ticker
- LOWELL FIRE: Cal Fire reassessment redraws map to 1,500 acres, 15 percent containment (PHOTOS) (VIDEO)
- LOWELL FIRE: 20 percent containment, 1,700 acres; several injured firefighters released (VIDEO)
- YOUR SHOTS: Grass Valley, Nevada City community on high alert over Lowell Fire
- Grass Valley's Sierra Moonshine: who doesn't love a good home brew?
- UPDATE: Air quality worsened Sunday from Lowell Fire smoke