A car emblazoned with an advertisement for a traffic ticket lawyer drew a lot of chuckles in downtown Nevada City Sunday afternoon when it was towed due to being parked illegally prior to Victorian Christmas.
'Do as I say, not as I do'
Trending in: Ticker
- Sheriff: Narcotics officer cleared of misconduct after months-long investigation
- Camping in the backyard: Inn Town Campground in Nevada City set to open this summer
- Members launch campaign to keep doors of Grass Valley Elks Lodge open
- Brothers sentenced to life without parole for murder of Brian Spalding
- Dist. 2 supes candidates clash on Measure W