A car emblazoned with an advertisement for a traffic ticket lawyer drew a lot of chuckles in downtown Nevada City Sunday afternoon when it was towed due to being parked illegally prior to Victorian Christmas.
‘Do as I say, not as I do’
Trending in: Ticker
- Local restaurant owner John Kane dies
- Verizon tower dispute persists
- 300 marijuana complaints to Nevada County Sheriff's Office
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Passenger killed in single-vehicle crash near Gold Run
- Alumni notebook: NU grad Cole Stanford signs with Patriots
- LOP homeowners association slams vet’s furniture donation hobby
- Nevada County civil grand jury names released
- A brotherhood of brew: Area breweries band together to make Gold Country craft beer destination
- Meet your merchant: IHOP and Baskin Robbins