While Tuesday night marked the last night in eight years that the homeless-servicing Hospitality House relied on a local church to shelter its clients, Wednesday
Nevada County’s homeless shelter takes in first guests
Trending in: Ticker
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- Search and rescue team locates hiker in Desolation Wilderness
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- Passenger killed in single-vehicle crash near Gold Run
- Siblings brave flames to escape Tyler Fire