The Nevada County Board of Supervisors has become increasingly exasperated with the state of California, saying the state is placing undue financial and service burdens on the entities and residents of the rural portions of the state, while at the same time failing to meet its fundamental obligations to those constituents.
Nevada County supervisors fed up with California subvention
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- Nevada City woman allegedly embezzled from children’s services nonprofit
- Nevada Union graduates to open 1st cable park in California
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online