A consortium of off-highway vehicle users lost a lawsuit against the federal government that sought to overturn a plan devised by the Tahoe National Forest that limited the amount of off-road use in portions of the forest.
Judge denies expansion of off-highway vehicle access
Trending in: Ticker
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Hyman sentenced to 11 years for attempted murder
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Nevada City woman allegedly embezzled from children’s services nonprofit
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?