A Grass Valley resident was arrested at Beale Air Force Base Tuesday and cited for trespassing as part of a protest against the U.S. military use of drones — a scenario that almost landed her in federal prison following a similar protest nearly a year ago.
Grass Valley drone protester again faces Beale AFB trespassing charge
Trending in: Ticker
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Mom reports stolen truck, weapons and cash
- He made it! The ultimate HALO - 128,000 foot freefall from space
- Jury finds in favor of Gallup
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?