A Grass Valley resident was arrested at Beale Air Force Base Tuesday and cited for trespassing as part of a protest against the U.S. military use of drones — a scenario that almost landed her in federal prison following a similar protest nearly a year ago.
Grass Valley drone protester again faces Beale AFB trespassing charge
Trending in: Ticker
- Penn Valley resident Chuck Yeager officiates ceremony for Beale AFB reservists
- Is it legal to shoot a gun in Nevada County?
- The Union's 'Best Of' voting now open online
- Nevada County organic farmer saves heirloom trees for food and history
- To prune or not to prune?: Choosing the right tree for the space